The company DB PRO transported its first load in the year 2018. Even though it has not been on the market long, all its employees have hundreds of thousands of kilometres logged. During our long years of experience, we have transported millions of tons of oversize goods.
We are all united by professionalism and the belief that nothing is impossible. In this specific case, we believe that there are no loads that cannot be transported.
More than once we were the last hope for companies that were turned down by our competition that said that something is not possible.
Well, in that case we set the new standard.
DB-PRO Sp. z o. o. is a company providing international transport and forwarding services. We mainly deal with non-normative transport, with the use of sea, inland and, above all, road transport. The policy of the Integrated Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management System by DB-PRO Sp. z o. o. results from the perspective concept of the company’s development, which aims to grow and maintain a significant position on the domestic and international market. We are aware of the expectations of the transport and forwarding market, which is why the services we provide are performed in an innovative way using appropriate means of transport, while respecting environmental requirements and legal regulations. We constantly strive to improve the quality of our services, using many years of experience of our employees and proven and trusted carriers. Our customers expect safe and fast cargo transportation, so we do everything to meet their expectations. Taking into account the specificity of our company, we declare:
– implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System based on the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018,
– continuous improvement of the services we provide, – constant analysis of customers’ needs and focus on satisfying them,
– acting in accordance with applicable law and other regulations applicable to the Company’s operations,
– correct identification of the environmental aspects of the organization’s operations and determining their impact on the environment,
– environmental protection, including pollution prevention, – waste management in accordance with the applicable legal status in the field of environmental protection,
– minimizing the consumption of water, raw materials, energy and the constant reduction of the emission of pollutants, in particular waste, to the environment,
– participation in trainings to learn about and reduce the negative impact of the company on the state of the environment, – constant improvement of qualifications and awareness as well as shaping appropriate attitudes among employees and suppliers of the organization,
– compliance with basic health and safety rules and promotion of safety rules resulting from the routine behavior of employees,
– striving to constantly improve health and safety conditions through consultations and participation of employees in activities for health and safety,
– health and safety risk control in accordance with established criteria, – ensuring adequate resources for the introduction and implementation of the health and safety policy,
– supporting the individual, comprehensive development of people working under the supervision of the organization, familiarizing them with all aspects of their work and the principles of its safe performance,
– taking care to provide people working under the organization’s supervision with the best working conditions and taking all possible actions to prevent the occurrence of: accidents at work, near misses and occupational diseases, as well as identified threats. This policy is known and available to all Employees and other interested parties. It is also subject to periodic verification.
Opole, 3.01.2023 r.